What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners. You agree to be added to our mailing list for future promotions and deals. When you order through our website, you are opting in to receive newsletters about promotions, coupons, and important company announcements. All emails are sent through Constant Contact and you may opt out if you wish to no longer receive newsletters from us or our MTG partners.
How does lyonsden-online.com protect customer information?
We use a Secure Server for collecting personal and credit card information. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts (scrambles) all of the information you enter before it is transmitted over the Internet and sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
What about "cookies"?
Will lyonsden-online.com disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
lyonsden-online.com does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to companies not affiliated with lyonsden-online.com. lyonsden-online.com may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
lyonsden-online.com may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of lyonsden-online.com, our users, or others.
lyonsden-online.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at lyonsden-online.com as simple as possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
lyonsden-online.com also provides links to affiliated sites. The privacy policies of these linked sites are the responsibility of the linked site and lyonsden-online.com has no control or influence over their policies. Please check the policies of each site you visit for specific information. lyonsden-online.com cannot be held liable for damage or misdoings of other sites linked or otherwise.
Website and Information Security
All of your online credit card transactions are completely secured with lyonsden-online.com. This website uses Secure Socket Layering (SSL), the industry-standard encryption technology that ensures safe internet transmissions of your personal information. If you prefer to purchase by phone, please call 409-422-0434, Tuesday - Saturday, 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm CST (Central Standard Time). One of our customer care associates will be more than glad to assist you.
Usage of Information
We will collect information for the usage of:
- Completing your purchase transactions.
- Keeping you informed about the status order.
- Providing the services you requested.
- Sending you our catalogs and other promotions via e-mail.
- Improving our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experiences.
Sharing of Your Information
All customer information is kept strictly confidential and shall not be shared or bartered with in any way with another company other than, lyonsden-online.com.
Your Account and Membership
To maximize your shopping experience we ask that all shoppers register with lyonsden-online.com by storing your information on our secure server, you will only have to enter your e-mail address and password to have access and ability to add, delete, or change information under your account. By using lyonsden-online.com services, you are to take responsibility for the safety of your password and using it on our website. You agree to take responsibility for any activity that takes place under your account or password. - Children (people under the age of 18): lyonsden-online.com does not sell to children, unless accompanied by the parent or guardian who will buy on behalf of the person under 18 years of age. We are under the impression that any orders received are by an adult or accompanying parent or guardian.
- Members benefits such as promotional emails are sent only if you have requested to receive them. Should you decide at a later date that you no longer want to receive such promotional emails, simply click on the link at the bottom of the e-mail received to complete your request.
Cookies and Browser Settings
In order to be able to use our online shopping cart system, you will need to have cookies enabled in your web browser. This will allow you view and access your member information and other secured pages. To set your browser cookie settings, find your browser’s internet options or privacy section settings, and set your privacy setting to Medium.
- Our Privacy Policies and Terms of Service are effective unless terminated by either you or lyonsden-online.com. You may terminate this Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this web site. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. lyonsden-online.com reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice. * We reserve the right to change, modify or amend our policies at any given time. Please check our Privacy Policies page periodically for any changes.